The National Institute of Credit Administration as a chartered prestigious body of eminent credit management elites, NICA is empowered by law to control, supervise and regulate credit management profession in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Position Title: Executive Secretary to the CEO
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Give accurate and superior executive secretarial services to the CEO.
- Constructively write letters and type with high speed without further input from any superior
- Get involved in driving the business of the organization with absolute diligence.
- And accepting to handle any other responsibilities or duties that may be assigned from time to time
Requirements and skills
- Degree in Law with history of work experiences cutting across secretarial and managerial duties
- Age – 30 years and above
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of secretarial administration services, procedures, and ethics
- Full comprehension of the influences of internal and external environments of an organization
- High degree of professional ethics and integrity
- Outstanding communication skills and excellent personality.
Expected remuneration for this role is N120,000.00- N150,000.00 (Gross) subject to review based on productivity, loyalty, and professionalism.
15th December, 2022.
Means of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- We expect applications and CVs to come from applicants living in any of these areas in Lagos: Ajah, Ogombo Town, and Lagos Island, Ikoyi, Victoria Island, Lekki, Yaba, Iyana Oworo.
- The successful applicant will be ready to resume immediately.
- Only shortlisted candidate will be invited for interview.