Urban Dice Designs Limited
Our commitment to excellence starts from our production of stellar designs: allowing our clients clear idea of their space prior to execution.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Position Title: Project Manager
- Preparing a detailed project plan to schedule key project milestones, workstreams & activities.
- Defining project objectives, project scope, roles & responsibilities as well as organize, plan and liaise with installers, contractors & the general workforce involved in the project, to work effectively to meet agreed deadlines.
- Tracking project and providing regular reports on project status to project team and key stakeholders.
- Predict resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner.
- Prepare budget based on scope of work and resource requirements as well as examine project and based on the schedules mentioned, access the material and manpower requirement for each project.
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to management and team members, about strategy, adjustments, and progress.
- Manage contracts with vendors and suppliers by assigning tasks and communicating expected deliverables
- Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout entire project execution as well as resolving any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise.
- Prepare and forward the requisition, quotation of sub-contractors and installers required for different jobs for approval.
- Act as the main technical adviser on the site, for site engineers i.e (PD & PE) sub-contractors, installers & people and operatives.
- Graduate Degree or HND in Civil Engineering or related field.
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience.
- Proficient in use of project management software tools and methodoloies.
- Experienced in seeing projects through the fulllife cycle
- Solid Interpersonal and ledership, critical and creative competencies.
- A good team player.
N200,000 – N300,000 monthly.
Means of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org