Jhpiego, an Affiliate of Johns Hopkins University, is a global leader in improving healthcare services for women and their families.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Position Title: Program Assistant
Job ID: 2022-4816
Employment Type: Full Time
- The Program assistant will support implementation, management, monitoring and evaluation of MOSAIC program activities being implemented at the national and state level
- Support development, implementation and monitoring of workplan and budgets
- Support the program to provide appropriate coordination, logistics and administrative support e.g agenda, minutes of meetings, reports, activity profiles ad budgets, Goods Request and Service forms, travel authorization, retirements and preparing documents for payments and engagement with finance
- Assist in the development of monthly, quarterly and annual reports as well as human-interest stories, success stories, bulletins, factsheets, abstracts and other relevant publication related to the project interventions
- The Program assistant will maintain files and support dissemination of project information among the project team, schedule and support visitors, internal and external meetings
- Contribute to report writing, annual work plans, project monitoring tracking matrices, target implementation plans and relevant reports as required
- Coordinate the planning of meetings, workshops and brown bag sessions, ensuring that all logistics arrangements are in place while also ensuring that meeting notes are taken and disseminated in a timely manner to all participants
- Work with partners to regularly assess the engagement quality, ensuring effective communication channels are in place and any challenges and limitations are addressed swiftly
- Remain informed on the current programs and innovations in the HIV space by review of current literature and is alert to any impact such information may have to overall project activities and implementations
- S/he performs any other duty as assigned.
- Minimum of B.Sc in Business administration, Public Health, Sociology, Medical or Social Science discipline related field or equivalent job experience
- 2-3 years of experience in programmatic support of international health projects
- Demonstrated experience working with USAID funded projects and strong familiarity with USAID reporting requirements is desirable
- Strong interpersonal skills and communication skills, initiative, patience and problem-solving abilities, diplomatic and good judgment.
- A broad variety of programmatic, administrative, financial and computer skills (including Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook and Access)
- Proven track record of working with a project team composed of technical, program and finance experts
- Fluency in verbal, written and interpersonal communication in English
- Proficiency in writing and editing letters, reports and documents.
- N349,000 – N401,000 Monthly.
- Jhpiego offers competitive salaries and a comprehensive employee benefits package including:
- Medical and Dental Plans;
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick leave;
- Personal accident insurance;
- 403(b) retirement plan;
- Life and disability insurance;
- Travel insurance;
- Education assistance plan and more.
Means to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: The successful candidate selected for this position will be subject to a pre-employment background investigation.
To apply for this job please visit jobs-jhpiego.icims.com.