Phillips Outsourcing Limited
Phillips Outsourcing Limited is a leading outsourcing service provider in Nigeria committed to delivering qualitative, customised, and effective outsourcing solutions to our esteemed clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Position Title: National Sales Manager (Open Market)
- In charge of developing weekly/monthly/annual and seasonal sales targets for the department, examining growth opportunities, enabling sales improvements, product mix development, and taking responsibility for the department’s performance against targets.
- Manages the calendar regarding trading priorities inclusive of launches, promotions, exclusives, and campaign activities for the purpose of maximizing sales opportunities.
- Implementing sales strategies that further the organization’s agenda and drives enhanced revenue generation for the business.
- Delivers an optimized market mix relative to the core target consumers and identifies the roadmap that will lead to the achievement of the overall business goals.
- Utilizes analytics tools and works with the analytics team in undertaking detailed analyses of sales performance for the purpose of reporting sales strategy successes, weaknesses, and opportunities to senior sales management
- Building strong relationships with the external partners and consumers and regularly interacts with them by attending sales workshops, seminars, and hosting events, playing an active role in the growth and awareness of the industry.
- To engage dealers/retailers to build a strong brand image and gain their support in terms of improved product availability & visibility.
- MBA in a relevant course
- Minimum of 15 years FMCG sales experience, 10 years of which must be in a Sales/marketing management position
- in-depth knowledge of the business’s product as well as standard strategic, analytical, and marketing concepts.
- Deep understanding of the business’s marketplace models as well as the opportunities and limitations that come along with it.
- Demonstrate exceptional leadership skills, portraying an ability to move and inspire a large group in a unified direction and vision.
- Good Customer relationship
- Good communication skills
- Highly analytical
- Good interpersonal skills
- Highly proactive
- Excellent integrity
- Good listening ability.
- Salary: N6,000,000 – N8,000,000 Gross Annually.
- HMO for Self, Spouse and Two children
- Company Vehicle provided after confirmation
- Upon target achievement, 0.1% of the value of sales (exclusive of VAT) will be paid as a bonus.
- Incentives will be paid once a quarter (every three months) upon target achievement for all three months in the previous quarter.
28th December, 2022.
Means of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org