Innovate UK KTN
Innovate UK KTN exists to connect innovators with new partners and new opportunities beyond their existing thinking – accelerating ambitious ideas into real-world solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Position Title: Knowledge Transfer Manager – Global Alliance Africa (Nigeria)
Job Type: Contract
- Effectively plan, manage, and deliver project activities against defined workplans, intervention mechanisms and targeted outcomes.
- Identify and manage high integrity and effective stakeholder engagement activities.
- Proactively develop innovative approaches to gathering, analysing and managing data.
- Work with colleagues to develop and implement communication and growth plans.
- Ensure timely delivery of monitoring reports and data sheets.
- Travel regularly to meet with key stakeholders and partners, across the continent and in the UK as required.
- In-depth understanding of the country and international innovation landscape.
- Experience in working in a fast-paced, multi-stakeholder programme environment.
- Experience working across different sectors and international cultures.
- Strong track record of successful delivery in either industry or government.
- Experience and aptitude in building effective engagements and maintaining trusted partnerships with business and public-sector stakeholders at all levels.
- Degree qualified or equivalent in engineering, science, business, or policy.
- Demonstrable skills in producing reports with a balance of strategic and technical depth.
- Professional network of industry and government contacts.
- Experience working in international donor funded programmes desired.
- Salary up to NGN 22,000,000 (depending on experience)
- Annual leave – up to 21 days, plus public holidays
- Life insurance
- Healthcare – reimbursed
- Internet and mobile – reimbursed up to maximum amount
Means of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit jobs.workable.com.