Leadremit gives its customers the ability to send money online through the internet using a 128-bit encrypted web browser.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Position Title: Business Development Manager
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- Coordinating and managing the marketing team.
- Major focus on managing the promotion of new Fintech products through marketing actions on B2B and B2C side.
- Develop a product marketing strategy that will help attract and retain customers in a competitive market.
- Implement targeted marketing campaigns that will drive customer engagement and bring commercial results.
- Develop and implement the conceptual and strategic development for all of marketing activities
- Manage all marketing channels (online marketing, social media, content marketing, ad management, design.
- Build anticipation for product launches to increase user acquisition.
- Drive the company’s media strategy and execute PR campaigns for brand awareness.
- Planning timescales and budgets.
- Build relationships and coordinate with external partners and agencies.
- Devising and presenting ideas and strategies.
- Creating promotional activities.
- Communicating with various platforms for digital marketing and negotiating terms.
- Analyzing, interpreting, and presenting results.
- Build a roadmap, project-manage, and execute affiliate marketing partnerships.
- Keep up to date on marketing trends, continually innovating and developing methods and strategy for Tapline in the FinTech space
Qualifications, Education, Experience
- BSc in Business Management, Marketing, Statistics, Brand and
- Communications. A Masters in Marketing will be a plus.
- Minimum of 5+ years of marketing experience; B2B and/or financial services is a plus.
- Experience with managing, scaling and executing marketing initiatives,
- Must be extremely client centric, highly organized, ability to work in a fast paced organization and pay specific attention to details.
- Consistent track record of hitting and exceeding quotas.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office / Google Suite + CRM.
N200,000 Monthly + Commissions.
18th December, 2022.
Means of Application
Interested & qualified candidates should send their updated CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using “BD Manager” as subject of the mail.
- Candidates who do not follow instructions for sending their documents will not be considered.
- Candidates should provide the references of their previous experience (i.e contact numbers and email in their CVs)
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com