Our client, a Statutory Financial Institution, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Position Title: Business Development Executive
Locations: Calabar – Cross River & Lokoja – Kogi
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible for the management of existing clients to ensue retention, development of new businesses and acquisition drive within a defined geography, for consistent and profitable growth.
- Plan and implement strategies to attract new business and to achieve designated revenue target levels.
- Develop profitable business relationship with new and existing customers.
- Manages all contracted client deliveries and maintains client relationships.
- Reviewing clients’’ profiles in a bid to create value adding initiatives.
- Builds a pipeline of clients and proactively engages them to achieve sales and
- revenue targets
- Conducts presentations to clients.
- Manage relationships with clients and employers by providing quality engagements and ensuring a seamless contributions remittance process
- Meets regularly with clients to address service-related concerns as to strengthen
- existing relationships.
- Ensures compliance with pension fund and other related legislation.
Qualifications & Requirements
- HND / B.Sc in any discipline
- 3 – 5 years of experience in sales and business development in the financial or Fintech industry
- Excellent communication and correspondence skills
- Must be target and result oriented
- Posses’ good customer service & client engagement skill
- Must be an extrovert.
N200,000 – N250,000 (Gross) Monthly + Commission on sales, HMO, Leave and Pension.
12th December, 2022.
Means of Application
Interested and qualified candidate should forward their CV with Applications to: [email protected] using “Business Development Executive and Calabar or Lokoja” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Please don’t bother to apply if you are not a resident of Calabar or Lokoja.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com