Nolton Africa is a full fledged development management consulting firm offering a broad range of services to nonprofit professionals, social entrepreneurs, philanthropists and donors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Position Title: Business Development Associate
Employment Type: Full-time
- Develop strategic acquisition and retention marketing plans to drive growth and maximize immediate and long-term ROI.
- Prepare grant and business proposals for opportunities for the organization
- Identify and secure new business opportunities
- Handle campaigns end-to-end from conception to defining objectives, execution, tracking, and reporting.
- Day-to-day management of online and offline campaigns across channels including (but not limited to): paid social, paid search, content, organic, referral, email, podcasts, affiliate, and video.
- Monitor, analyze, and report on KPIs to ensure marketing initiatives are driving profitable acquisition.
- Use web analytics and business intelligence tools such as Google Analytics and internal tools to better understand our customers and exploit those insights in marketing campaigns.
- Think strategically, analytically, and creatively about new ways to reach customers and increase relevance.
- 3 – 4 years experience as a Business Developer and/or in the NGO space
- Proven success managing offline and online marketing programs with a strong understanding of various online and offline marketing funnels.
- Experience implementing organic acquisition strategies, including SEO.
- Strong sense of ownership and determination to get things done.
- Candidate MUST reside in Abuja.
N200,000 – N300,000 monthly.
9th December, 2022.
Means of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org