Choice Dental is an organization that prides itself in providing dental services that meet international standards, using state of the art equipment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Position Title: Associate Dentist
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Part-time
- Examine the dental and oral health of patients
- Diagnose and treat patients using holistic dentistry and advanced tools
- Operate technical dental machines in the diagnosis and treatment of patients
- Plan patients’ treatment and case
- Attend to Patients within the allocated time for waiting and treatment
- Input, update and keep accurate records of Patients’ dental structure.
- Educate Patient on best oral health habits
- Meet monthly assigned production target
- Comply with all Practices’ policies and procedures on diagnosis, treatment, etc.
- Participate in the Practice’s marketing drive
- Participate in training and continuing education.
- Prepare reports.
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery with 1 – 3 years work experience.
- State License to practice dentistry.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Communication Skills
- Proficient use of various dental instruments and equipment
- Good hand-eye coordination
- Oral Skills
- Written Skills
- Presentation Skills
- Computer Skills.
- Ability to perform basic dental procedures
- Decision Making.
N150,000 – N300,000 / month.
15th December, 2022.
Means of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com